Western/European Physician – Consultant Pathologist (KSA)
Age: not older than 55;
Location: Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Education: Board certification, specialist training completed;
Nationality: Western European
Desired Candidate Profile
- MD from a recognized school
- Board certification specialization in Anatomic/Surgical Pathology
- Experience or certification in Clinical Pathology (preferred);
- Experience in Ophthalmic Pathology and/or Neuropathology (preferred)
- One-year fellowship in Ophthalmic Pathology (desirable);
- At least three (3) years working experience after specialization/board
- Administrative experience in running a laboratory or training in Clinical Pathology (desirable)
- Must qualify to be classified as a Consultant by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialities;
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular clinical and chemical pathology services.
- Checking the request and approve tests results.
- Any other assignments given by Supervisor or the Management.
- Supervise clinical and chemical pathology staff.
- Coordination between different clinical and chemical laboratory departments.
- Coordination between laboratory and other hospital departments.
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic salary per month: up to USD 12,000 – this can be exceeded subject to the experience/education
- Non-monetary benefits:
- Housing – Villa is provided in a compound, next to the hospital;
- No allowance for education (Children);
- Thirty-Six (36) calendar days of Paid Vacation per contract year,
- Ten (10) days scientific leave including travel days per contract year;
- Five (5) days professional leave + Four (4) travel days per contract year;
- Family/Accompanied Employment Contract Status;
- Twelve (12) Months Initial Contract – Renewable;
- Free Utilities, including local Phone calls;
- Free and Extensive Recreational Facilities in a safe environment;
- Free Healthcare available including authorized dependents;
- Mobilization and Repatriation Airline Tickets (Business Class) including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only);
- Annual Airline ticket (Business Class) to Point of Hire or equivalent including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only);
- End of Service Award;
Our client is a renowned Hospital in KSA which has 1,689 full-time employees, including 279 nurses and 89 physicians. With the growth and expansion of the ambulatory surgical centres number of inpatient beds at the hospital has been reduced to 243. In 2017, around 228,669 patient visits occurred in the outpatient department, 16,293 patient visits to the emergency room, and around 24,020 surgical procedures were performed in the operating theatre. Its vision is to be a centre of excellence in providing best specialized ophthalmic care worldwide.